Ballerina Portraits Brighton
by Peter Arciero
Children’s Photography The Ballerina
We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.
Thank you very much for your interest in our Ballerina Children’s Portraits
Why not let your young ballerina express their joy and passion through dance so together we can create timeless memories that you will treasure forever.
With everyone’s busy schedules, we know how hard it can be to carve out the time for your child’s Portrait. The problem is when you don’t make the time, the years go by and your child is suddenly grown up.
Preparing for your Photo Shoot
So how do you prepare for a Ballerina Portrait Photoshoot?
It’s surprisingly easy…
1. Shoes… Bring your dancing shoes, Be they ballet slipper or worn down Pointe shoes, they’re yours! they carry the badge of wear, that shows all your hard work! (we’ll probably do some barefoot too)
2. Outfits… If you have a Tutu, bring it long, we see a vast variety and we are constantly amazed at how gorgeous each one is. if you don’t have a tutu, that’s not a problem, we have pull on skirts in the studio, so just bring a black or white leotard with you. We usually have time for a change, so if you have a great modern/jazz/acro outfit, bring it along too.
3. Hair… Have it as you want it, free flowing or in a classical bun, it’s up to you. We are always amazed at how fast Mum’s can transform a huge mane of hair into a beautiful neat bun!
4. Makeup… Stage makeup isn’t a good idea, it’s generally too strong for the studio. Keep it light and natural unless you really want to go for the Black Swan look, but let us know first!
5. Something special… If you have something particular in mind, give us a call and we’ll work out how to get it done!
Don’t miss out on having those amazing professional quality images of your talented young dancer…..
Capturing your forever memories is easy!
Book your portrait
Simply call , book online or visit the studio to plan your perfect portrait. We can expertly guide you with great ideas for props and outfits.
Lights, camera, action! Time to get in the camera room for an awesome experience and let your adventure unfold.
You are invited back to the studio for a relaxed cinematic ordering appointment. Choose the images you love and order your finished wall portraits, albums and folio boxes.
Hang your finished artwork and proudly display your portraits professionally framed in your home. Smile everytime you walk by knowing your memories will last a lifetime.
Have a look at Nicola and Thea’s Ballerina Portrait Experience with us.
Guaranteed awesomeness when you book an award winning, qualified and experienced Brighton photographer.
But don’t just take my word for it, here’s what others are saying….
Jasmine had a lovely time at the studio. She really loves the pictures. Many thanks.
Friendly & professional service. Relaxed atmosphere which made my daughter feel comfortable which produced lovely images.
Your money back if you are not completely thrilled with your photos.