Your Portrait Experience
Embark on an enchanting journey of storytelling with us, and let the magic unfold as we craft a breathtaking series of portraits for your cherished family, precious children, adorable baby, or beloved pet. We want you to walk past your portraits every day and smile at the ones you love most.
Signature Portrait Session – 120
The shoot fee covers the cost of your photoshoot and includes:
• A telephone consultation so that we can plan your session, and tailor it to your family baby or pet
• 60 Minute portrait session
• Up to 30 beautifully enhanced images to select from
• A one hour cinematic viewing and ordering appointment.
The session shoot fee is £120 which includes a £100 photography product credit against any order at your viewing.
The session fee does not include any images as digital files or otherwise these are purchased afterwards at your viewing.
Step by Step - What to Expect
- Discovery Consultation: Before your session, we’ll schedule a pre-session consultation to understand your unique style, personality, and interests. This discussion allows us to recommend suitable, backgrounds and options like props for your portraits. We will assist you in planning where to display your portraits and who you might want to gift them to. You can choose to have this consultation over the phone or in person.
- Portrait Session: The moment you’ve been eagerly anticipating has arrived! You’ll have an amazing custom portrait session, tailored to your preferences. This is where the fun happens! Our sessions are never rushed, and while they typically last around an hour, the duration may vary depending on the number of individuals and their ages. The exact length of the session will be discussed during the consultation.
- Custom Slideshow: Ordering Appointment: After your session, we’ll invite you back to our studio for a personalized ordering session. Sit back and relax in our comfortable gallery room as we present your portraits to you in a beautifully crafted slideshow. We will also prepare several artistically enhanced images for your consideration. During this appointment, we’ll assist you in selecting the perfect portraits, frames, albums, and gift prints for you and your family. It’s the time when you’ll make your portrait purchase.
- Order Pickup: This is the culmination of our collaborative effort! Depending on your order, your portraits will be ready for pickup within 4 to 6 weeks from your Ordering Session. We take pride in ensuring that the final product meets your expectations and is a true reflection of your vision.
- Long-Term Planning: Many of our clients return to us year after year for updated portraits. We understand the value of preserving memories and creating a collection that grows with you over time. As part of our service, we’ll discuss your long-term portrait plans, allowing us to design artworks that not only capture the present but also lay the foundation for future creations, building upon the cherished memories of the past.
At our studio, we strive to deliver an exceptional portrait experience that goes beyond simply taking pictures. We’re passionate about creating personalized art that resonates with you and becomes a cherished part of your family’s history.
Wall Art & Folio Box Prices
In general we find that most of our clients spend between £450 and £900 depending on how many images they fall in love with.
We have clients who spend a lot more than this, but we have no minimum requirements, you will only purchase what you fall in love with.
Payment – We are happy to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cheques and Cash. Although we prefer you don’t pay us in pennies!
Payment Plans – Payment Plans are available for qualifying purchases. Please be sure to inquire with your sales consultant about more details.
Free Personal Delivery – In the Brighton area for orders over 1,000.
Displaying your Wall Art
Not just photos but works of art your family will enjoy for years to come.
Displaying your family photographs, baby photos or pet photos to show them off is a very personal choice. The décor of the house can greatly affect the choice of product used to display your family portraits.
We can offer you an exclusive range of Gallery Wall Frames and canvas/block and acrylic frames. An increasing number of our clients choose to purchase one of our beautiful photo albums, these products are a cost effective way to purchase a greater number of images from your session without breaking the bank.
All our wall products are printed on the highest quality archival paper, and framed in superb hand made frames or blocks.
How to position your wall art
To help with positioning your photos correctly, measure the available space and aim to cover approximately 75% of the available wall – if the image is too small in the given space it will look very ‘lost’ and if it’s too big it will be very overbearing. We are happy to advise you if you bring along your measurements to the viewing.
Think about the actual height of the pictures. Most people hang their photo frames too high! Imagine standing in front of your picture frame and looking at the image at eye level to determine the correct size and height of your chosen photos.
Living Room – 40 inch block
Have a look at our stunning new Folio Boxes
These have been the absolute rage this year, as well as our gorgeous wall frames, folks have been clamouring for these stunning folio boxes to store their precious family portraits. These are Giclee fine art prints, why not have a look (and a stroke) of our sample boxes.
Premium Folio boxes
Family photos can be taken in Brighton and Hove or any other areas, Eastbourne, London, Kent, Surrey or the south east of England.
If you are looking for professional family photos Brighton and Hove or south east England please call on 01273582149