We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.
Dance into the spotlight with an amazing ballerina portrait session and be entered in to the exclusive Xperience Awards with a chance to win a wall portrait worth £500
Preparing for your Photo Shoot
So how do you prepare for a Ballerina Portrait Photoshoot?
It’s surprisingly easy…
1. Shoes… Bring your dancing shoes, Be they ballet slipper or worn down Pointe shoes, they’re yours! they carry the badge of wear, that shows all your hard work! (we’ll probably do some barefoot too)
2. Outfits… If you have a Tutu, bring it long, we see a vast variety and we are constantly amazed at how gorgeous each one is. if you don’t have a tutu, that’s not a problem, we have pull on skirts in the studio, so just bring a black or white leotard with you. We usually have time for a change, so if you have a great modern/jazz/acro outfit, bring it along too.
3. Hair… Have it as you want it, free flowing or in a classical bun, it’s up to you. We are always amazed at how fast Mum’s can transform a huge mane of hair into a beautiful neat bun!
4. Makeup… Stage makeup isn’t a good idea, it’s generally too strong for the studio. Keep it light and natural unless you really want to go for the Black Swan look, but let us know first!
5. Something special… If you have something particular in mind, give us a call and we’ll work out how to get it done!
Take the next step.
Thinking of booking a fabulous Ballerina or dance portrait, all you need to do is call me on 01273582149 or fill in the enquiry form here and I promise to call you back within 24hrs for an informal chat.
Peter Arciero is an experienced and creative Brighton dance photographer providing beautiful dance photography for families throughout Brighton, Sussex, London, Kent, Surrey, Hampshire, Kent and other cities in the south east UK including Hove, Eastbourne, Tunbridge Wells, Guildford, Worthing, Burgess Hill, Crawley, Horsham and throughout the South of England.