Help me raise funds for Dogs Trust and create stunning photographs of your dogs at the same time.
Sessions start at only £20 (donated to Dogs Trust)
Plus your chance to win £1000 cash prize in the National Pet Portrait Awards.
If you would like to take part, please fill in the short form below and I will be in touch to confirm availability and book you in. You can now also BOOK ONLINE
I love the opportunity to work with many different dogs in the studio. Rather than charging my standard commission rate, I am offering this at a reduced cost with 100% of the fee going to Dogs Trust.
Normally it costs £125 to commission me to photograph your dog, but this charity shoot is priced at only a suggested minimum
£20 donation for a 1 hour professional photo shoot.
My aim is to raise as much money for the charity as possible during the Summer of 2018.
So whatever breed or cross-breed of dogs you might have, do get in touch. It is on a first come, first served basis. So get booked in fast to secure the session for your dogs and have me create timeless images of your favourite furry members of the family.
What you will receive for your charity donation:
- 100% of your fee goes to Dogs Trust
- A 1 hour studio portrait session
Multi dog shoots will be allocated longer sessions, for a further donation to the charity.
- A slide-show presentation of your images
A beautifully presented viewing session of the images from our time together.
- Small desktop framed print
Your choice of one beautiful pet portrait image as a small desktop framed print
- Purchase further images at special prices
Select additional images as stunning, specially priced, wall art pieces.
- Entry into the National Pet Portrait Awards – choose your favourite image to be put forward.
- The £20 donation covers the photographing of one dog. An additional suggested £15 donation is required for each extra dog photographed, an extra 30 minutes will be added to the shoot time to ensure each dog receives lots of attention.
- A additional £20 booking retainer fee will be requested at the point of your selecting your chosen session date. This will be credited against any artwork or refunded at the viewing, if requested.