To celebrate the re-opening of our studio following the lockdown we’re relaunching the very special offer to help raise much needed funds for our favourite local dog rescue organisation – Small Dog Rescue Sussex who, like lots of charities, have seen their fundraising significantly impacted during lockdown.
If you’d like to take part please register your interest below for a dog portrait session for your dog(s) (up to 3 maximum) and rather than our normal session fee of £95 we’ll offer you the session in exchange for a donation of £25 for a session for 1 dog, £30 for a session for 2 dogs, or £35 for a session for 3 dogs.
Terms & conditions.
• Please note that you will be asked for a refundable booking deposit of £25 once booked, this will be returned at your viewing appointment.
• The sessions will be held at a location on selected days.
• Your session will last up to 45 minutes.
• At the end of the session we will arrange a viewing appointment which will be within two weeks of the shoot, during which you will view the images and choose a complimentary image, and purchase any other favourites (no obligation) from a discounted price list.
• The session cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers.
• Parent/guardian must be present at all times.
• There is no cash alternative to the free session or Competition Prize
all your beautiful dogs, and you!
The experience includes a Creative professional Doggy Photoshoot at our Studio based just outside of Brighton or at one of our great locations in the area, We know and understand dogs (and kids)!
There is no requirement for your dog to be maintain a sit, or behave in a particular way during the shoot – it is a fun and interactive process, taken at the dog’s pace (or the owners!)…..
A Pawtrait is a wonderful way to create a lasting legacy of your beloved dogs, whilst at the same time enjoying a fun experience with them, during the shoot itself.